Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crush

Hung up the phone tonight
Something happened for the first time
Deep inside
Was a rush
What a rush
Cuz the possibility
That you could ever feel the same way
About me
Just too much
Just too much
Why do I keep running from the truth?
All I ever thnk about is you
Got me hypnotized
So mesmerized
And I just got to know
Do you ever think
When your all alone
All that we could be
Where this thing could go?
Am I crazy or fallin' in love?
Is it real or just another crush?
Do you catch your breath
When I look at you?
Are you holdin' back
Like the way you do?
Cuz I try and try to walk away
But I know this crush ain't goin' away
Has it ever crossed your mind?
When we're hangin', spendin' time, girl?
Are we just friends?
Is there more?
Is there more?
See, it's a chance we've got to take
And I believe
That we can make this into
Somethin' that will last
Last forever
Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment