Sunday, March 1, 2009

Church Today

Yo. Church today was super...something. I don't know. Monty, a person that goes to my church, is pretty much obsessed with getting me together with someone. He (he being Monty) was being totally obnoxious. He kept leaving with Flabby (hehe), my friend, so that this person and I could "talk". And this was suppossed to "help". I have no problem with talking, as you all know, but it was just a weird situation. Then I got mad at Monty over text, and he called me stupid, idiotic, ignorant, ect. Then I told him to stop texting me, but he didn't, so I threatened to get him in trouble for harassing me. He stopped bothering me, needless to say. I just hope he won't start up again. The last thing I need is his twisted version of help. My little brother has more sense in the matchmaking section than he does!! Really in all sections, now that I think about it...and to all of you (Megan *cough* Mother *cough*) who have accussed me of liking Monty, I hope you FINALLY get the point that I DO NOT. I can't stand another second of him. It's not like this is the first time he's ever been a total jerk. He through my Coach across the room, told me he hates me, and even told my mother on me, just to name a few. Ah well. Below are some very inspirational lyrics:
Let it go
Let it roll right off your shoulders
Don't you know? That the hardest part is over?
Let it in
Let your clarity define you
In the end
You will only just remember how it feels
Our lives are made
In these small hours
These little wonders
These twists and turns of fate
Time falls away
But these small hours
These small hours still remain

That was "Little wonders", of course. I love that song.

I have a fun challenge. Write a letter to somebody! I'm writing a really long one to Allie. I love it! So do it! Do it now! Hehe
-megan

No comments:

Post a Comment