Sunday, March 8, 2009

Black Mirror

Black Mirror is a book that I have recently read. It was extremely depressing. I cried a bit. It's about this girl who hates herself, and her only friend is her brother. Then they start going to this school on a scholarship. Then the brother becomes a phycotic druggie, and his girlfriend kills him, and she gets her heartbroken from a 25 year old man who she thought was in highschhol, because he was undercover...yes, very confusing. Like I said, it was really sad. I recomend it, but only for a day when you aren't already depressed, because then you will drown in tears, and, depending on who you are, I wouldn't want you to die. Just kidding, I don't really want anyone to die. That's a bit extreme. Sorry for this majorly confusing post, but I'm not thinking straight. I had an awful day at my church. There's just so much drama, and I'm sick of it. I want things to go back to the way they were before my brother....it's a long story, filled with lies, hurt, and...I sound bitter. Again, I'm having a BNB day (Bad News Bears). Thanks to MG for letting me modify her phrase. Without her consent. Please don't sue! I just blew all my money on new makeup from Victoria's Secret!! Ha. I only have enough happiness for one ha. Though I had a great time shopping last night with Lauren. We went dress shopping for her graduation. It was fun. But to those preps who were hatin' on her shirt, we didn't like your..uh..shorts! So there! Long story. Anyways. Y'all should head on over to vbored.blogspot.com. It's a blog from a hilarious girl. She's very entertaining.

Moving on to a slightly more cheerful topic, I played with my doggie today!! She was so good. She almost has the hang of fetch now. For all of you who don't know, she is 8. Kind of sad, after 8 years she just now gets how to catch a stick/ball. Samara (pronounced suh-mare-uh) was so silly/cute (sute?) rolling around on the ground. She is laying next to me right now, actually.
Ah-dorable dog.

So how about this weather? Fab, isn't it? I've been outside so much, jumping on the tramp. I've almost got the hang of landing on my feet after doing a knee flip, which I've been practicing a lot. I soooo can't wait for wakeboarding season. We're almost there!! I'm totally pumped. I can't wait to FINALLY get behind the boat, jamin' to "1 2 Step". Here's a sample of this groovy song, as if you didn't already know:
This beat is
Automatic
Supersonic
Hipnotic
Funky fresh
Work my body
So melodic
This beat goes right through my chest
Everybody ma and pappi
Came to party
Grab somebody
Work your body, work your body
Let me see you 1 2 step!

This beat is
Outragious
So contagious
Make you crave it
Jazze made it!
So retarded
Top charted
Ever since the day it started
Strut my stuff
And yes, I flaunt it
Goodies make the boys jump on it

So I'll shake it like jello
Make the boys say hello
Cuz' they know I'm rockin' the beat
I know you heard about a lot of great MC's
But they got nothin' on me
Cuz' I'm 5 foot 2
I wanna dance with you
And I'm sophisticated fun
I eat filet mignon
And I'm nice and young
Best believe I'm number one!

I've completely memorized that song. Every time I hear it, I think of wakeboarding. Other good bordin' songs include: Miss Murder, Sabatoge, She's Crafty, Girls, Brass Monkey, The Rock Show, All the Small Things, Just What I Needed, Friday I'm In Love, Vindicated, You Spin Me Round (Like a Record), American Boy, Do You Know (omg mental image of Stephen standing on the deck of our boat hahahahah), Dance Dance, Pre-ex-girlfriend, Riot Girl, The One Thing I Have Left, Love Stinks, American Woman, Sweetness, I Kissed a Girl, Since U Been Gone, When You Were Young, Four Minutes, If I Never See Your Face Again, Chapped Lips Chapped Lips and Things Like Chemistry, Jump, Friends Don't Let Friends Dial Drunk, When I Grow Up, Hate (I Really Don't Like You), Be My Escape, Buzzin, All Star, Wonderboy, In Too Deep, Anthem, Miracle Drug, Are You Gonna Be My Girl, She Will Be Loved
Sorry that was a really long list. Now I'm going to go watch The City. Peace!
-Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment