Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Bachelorette (SPOILERS)

NO WAY. I really thought that she would pick Kipton! He was so perfect. SO perfect. Instead she picked Ed, who I also love, but....Kipton. She broke his poor heart. But then again, Ed was so in love with her...I'm conflicted. Also, I felt so bad for Reid, who "pulled millions of strings" to come back, tell her Jill he loved her, propose, and....get rejected. It was so sad. On the plus side: Kip is pack on the market! Woot woot! I just can't wait for the After the Rose Ceremony tonight, there is sure to be drama.

School starts on the 11th, but I still have one last vacation. I'm leaving on the 1st for Norris Lake to wakeboard and relax. *sigh* I can't wait.

You Know You Love Me,
Megan

2 comments:

  1. I don't know. I liked Ed better...he left, then left his job for Jillian. I mean, that's kinda romantic. Then again, Reid came back too. I don't know. I'm happy. Besides, don't be too sad. Kiptyn will probably be the new Bachelor! I was happy Jillian was the BAchelorette. Yeah...well, congrats on the vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan, thanks for your comment. I will admit I was sort of scared when you said you left me a long comment on my religion post...I've gotten some nasty comments from people when I've spoken my opinion about it in person. It's why I had been afraid to make the post in the first place, but it was bothering me so I felt the need to. But I want to thank you for respecting my opinion just as I respect yours. I am so happy that you have such a deep devotion to your religion. It's what I want but I can't seem to find it. And what you said about the way people worship, how some people don't even mean what they say. That is exactly how I feel about it. I go to church and I know all the prayers by heart, but I hate having to say them because I want to MEAN it. And right now I don't mean it because I am always so doubtful. Thank you for your help and understanding, and if I do need an answer to a question I will contact you. Peace <3

    ReplyDelete