Thursday, July 2, 2009

I'm baaack!!!

Hey y'all!! I'm finally back from Cumberland with Lauren. It's really pretty down there. It was relaxing for the most part.

I'm so pumped for our 4th of July party! I seriously can't wait.

Time for Potato's favorite feature: TAGW!

1. Hug her for no reason. Even better if you had just had a fight.
2. Take pictures of you two together at random times, like at those booths at the mall.
3. When she says that she loves you more, deny it. Keep denying until she gets tired of it.
4. When her friends say they love her more than you, deny it. Keep denying. Hold her tight so she can't go over to her friends. She might act like she hates it, but it makes her feel loved.
5. Pull her on to your lap.

I love you guys! Have a F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S Friday and 4th of July.

TTYL,
M

3 comments:

  1. Hey Megs,
    Good luck! Though I'm sure you won't need it, this boy is one lucky fella for capturing your interests. Eww, I just said 'capturing your interests.' LOL I just didn't know what else to say, sorry.
    You like it when a guy holds you tight so you can't get away? I find that strange...I don't know it's just that when a guy does that to me I find it really obnoxious and I'm just like "LET GO!" Haha I don't know, it just makes me feel...well, 'captured.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips, although I'm not sure about hugging after a fight. Just because she'll probably be too mad and hurt me...hugging other times is fine, though. And I wouldn't expect hugging her so she can't escape would make her feel loved, but if it does, okay. I guess it would, just until she gets tired of it. Then that isn't my problem :P No, i'm not that mean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, guys. Let's clear a few things up, shall we? I did not in any way mean to hug her in a creeper, love slave way. I meant in good humor! Jokin around! If she seriously hates it, then STOP! IMMEDIATLEY! Cuz that's just creepy.

    Pancake: It's a make-up hug. To say sorry. IDK what kind of girl you have if she would hurt you for saying sorry...

    Saracstic: Woaaaahhh there. I never said anything about this being for a specific boy! This is just for fun!

    ReplyDelete