Monday, August 24, 2009

Intersting Experiences

In the past few day, I have:

1. Been called multiple times by a creepy old man who called me babe and hon.

2. Been talked to by a creepy drunk old man at a festival (he asked me if I was drinking, and when I told him I was only thirteen he goes "Oh you look older. Who are you here with?" Like no I don't! I'm short!)

3. Listened to this one kid my age tell me, "I smoke weed, but it's okay, because you can't die from weed." Yea, because who cares about your teeth rotting out of your head, learning problems, loss of motor coordination and increased risk of cancer? Pshaw.

4. Met a 7th grader named Austin who wanted me to ride in his pumpkin. (It's a ride. I told him that that sounded really disgusting.)

5. Read Eclipse for the billionth time.

So yes. My life is litterd with creepy old men sightings and creepy young men sightings. I'm starting to think that's the only type of men there is.

Favorite Songs of the Moment:
1. Break Even by The Script
2. Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls
3. Good girls Go Bad by Cobra Starship
4. Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift
5. Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus

Songs I'm Ready To Kick Out the Door And Never See Again
1. Boom Boom Pow by The Black Eyed Peas
2. I Got a Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas
3. Poker Face by Lady Gaga
4. Use Sombody by Kings of Leon (I have loathed this song from the beginning, and I am in shock that anyone likes it at all. I must conclude that the general population have been brainwashed into thinking that things like Kings of Leon and The Black Eyed Peas are actually entertaining.)

3 comments:

  1. Well, I haven't heard Hey Stephen yet, so I don't know about that song, and I was over Poker Face until I watched America's Got Talent and one of the contestants sang a piano version of it and I reallly liked her. She was eliminated :( Anyway, sorry about the creepy people. Not all guys are like that. Then again, I've never had guys hit on me, so I wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! Creepy old men and creepy young dudes...sounds like me! My friend and I just talked about this recently; she also has the same problem. We're like, "why don't the guys OUR AGE like us??? Everyone else does!!!" LOL

    I LOVELOVELOVE Kings of Leon! In fact, I was considering finding a way to skip the first day of school so I could go to a concert...probably won't happen though =/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Hey Stephen is really old. Well not really old but its not super new.

    I will agree to disagree with you on this point. I cannot stand the Kings of Leon. Their very voices make me want to bash me head into a wall.

    ReplyDelete