Friday, August 28, 2009

A Few Changes....

to pretty up my bloggiddy blog. And, also, if you will note the new and improved title. It is, if I do say so myself, completely fitting and amazingly perfect in every way.

A faux pas is a violation of accepted social rules (for example, standard customs or ettiquette rules). The word comes originally from French, and literally means "false step".

This definition is everything that I feel Christians are called to be. We are called to be set apart. We are to be "in the world, but not of the world." We are to break down the walls and confinements of every-day life, and to rise above the petty frivolities of this place, because we are the treasured children of the Most High God. Jesus was a faux pas in everything he did; so we should be too.

This blog will be taking a new direction. It will be less of my daily routine, and more of my observations, ideas, and truths that we are all surrounded by.

I love you all!

Yours most sincerely,

Megan

1 comment: